Hmmm.. something is not quite right... Other users still see achievements in their Slack channels, but not you?!
Luckily, there's no need to panic. Here are a few quick fixes you can do to sort out the situation
Check Notification Settings
If the issue is that the desktop notifications are not popping up, but the achievements are appearing in Slack, you may need to adjust your notification settings in the Slack app.
To do this:
- Click on your profile picture
- Select "Preferences"
- Select Notifications
- Ensure all Notification options are turned on
Your desktop notifications should now be working.
Check the user is added to the Achievement notifications
If no notifications are coming through for the user at all, they may not be added to the achievement notification rules.
In this case:
- Log into MySpinify
- Select the Announcements Icon 📢
- Click the Edit Pencil on the row of the achievement you're checking
- Ensure Recipients is on "All Users"
- If on "Customized Users," ensure the user in question is selected from the list
- Scroll up and select "Save
Your user should now see any notifications moving forward
If all else fails...
If neither of the above two options rectifies the issue, it may be that the user has somehow disconnected their MySpinify account and Slack. This can occur if the user changes their password on either account or if the integration has been manually deleted.