The lightning notification bubble keeps Spinify users up to date on new features, webinars, improvements, and so much more. While the Spinify Roadmap allows you to view what features our teams are currently creating or improving. You can also submit a feature request for anything that's currently unavailable you want to see on our platform.
1. Using the Lightning Bubble Changelog
- Click on the purple notifications bubble in the top right of your MySpinify account.
- Scroll through the Changelog to keep up to date on the latest changes and announcements from Spinify.
- You'll also be able to share your feedback and react to each announcement using the reaction emojis.
2. Feature Requests
- Select the Feature Requests section of the lightning bubble to request a new feature or platform improvement.
- Next, click "💡Suggest a Feature."
- Fill in the form as prompted, adding any supporting images or examples to help our team.
- Click "Submit"
- Our teams will now get underway reviewing your suggestions 😊
3. Viewing the Roadmap
- To view the Roadmap, start by selecting the lightning bubble
- Next, navigate to Roadmap
- Here you can view items under review, in progress, planned, or completed.
- Click on an item to expand and view its progress.
- Click on "add a comment" to share your thoughts.
- Click on the arrow to vote for a comment or feature - this helps us to know which roadmap features are the most popular.