If you don't want your leaderboard to show your target, there's an easy way you can turn it off.
Note: This setting is unavailable for leaderboards where the target is the focus of the leaderboard (Goal Tracker, for example).
Hide the Target
- You can start by either creating a new competition or editing an existing competition.
- Navigate through to the "Gamification" page.
- Under the "Target" section, you'll see some options to show your target; these options may vary depending on your leaderboard type.
- To hide the target, simply untick the box
- Your target is now hidden from the leaderboard 🎉