If your Google Sheets data suddenly stops syncing, you may need to reconnect your integration. Follow the steps below to reconnect your Google Sheets Integration.
Reconnecting your Integration
- Log into your MySpinify Admin account
- Go to your user menu and select settings
- You should automatically land on the Integrations section, but double-check by ensuring the "Integrations" tab is highlighted in orange
- Scroll down to the Google Sheets integration tile
- Select Actions, then Reconnect
- Log into your Google account, if prompted
Your Google Sheets integration has now been reconnected, and your data will begin flowing through as normal.