You must have Salesforce Administrator privileges on your account to perform this action.
Once you remove the Spinify app from Salesforce, you will no longer sync data from Salesforce to Spinify and your users won't have access to view Spinify data within Salesforce.
Removing the Spinify Salesforce App
- Remove any Spinify lightning components you have added to page layouts.
- Follow the Salesforce instructions on uninstalling packages, or learn the steps using the interactive player below:
Spinify syncs once a minute, if the sync is in progress you may receive an error stating that the app is "in use" while uninstalling. You can either:
1. Try uninstalling this again (the sync takes just a few seconds to run); OR
2. If this continues to be an issue, manually remove the scheduled tasks for the sync.
- In Salesforce go to Setup -> Monitor -> Jobs -> Scheduled Jobs
- Then press "Del" for every Scheduled Job that starts with "Spinify".
There will be 10 tasks titled "Spinify Tasks - XX" where XX will be a number. Simply delete these tasks and then repeat step 2.
Try the steps for yourself using the interactive player below: