After creating your Spinify Account you will need to link your Google Drive account with Spinify so that updates to the sheets you choose for running a leaderboard are synced to your team's devices.
1. Go to the integrations page
- Log into MySpinify - https://my.spinify.com
- From the left hand menu click "Settings" then click "Integrations"
2. Connect Google Sheets with Spinify
- Choose "Connect" on the Google Sheets Integration
- Note: if you have a popup blocker you will need to enable popups for https://my.spinify.com - or ‘allow’ popups for this session
- A Google Authorization popup window will be displayed asking for you to grant permissions to Spinify. This is so that Google Sheets can push updates to Spinify. We do not write any data to Google Sheets
- Select "Allow" to "Have Offline Access"
Note: If there is any issues with connecting and it is failing try swapping browsers. Chrome and Firefox are recommended (if you are using one try the other).
3. Google Sheets is integrated
- The "Activate" button will become "Deactivate" which means your Google Sheets account has been connected with Spinify.
- You can now setup leaderboards using Google Sheets. For help with this you can follow How To Setup Google Sheets for Spinify Leaderboards.
Note: If you have not created MySpinify users yet you can follow this Article about How To Add Users.