The Web Screen allows you to show an HTML page in any of your channels. This can be used to show a Google Calendar as part of your channel, but to do this, you'll need to get your Google Calendar URL.
1 ) Google Calendar
Follow the instructions - https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/41207 - to find the 'iframe code' to embed your Google Calendar into a webpage. It should look something like this:
Once you have the iframe code you will need to copy out the src url.
The url is highlighed in yellow above.
Note it is important that you do not copy the "link" url provided by Google Calendar. This will not work in Spinify.
2 ) Customize the Google Calendar
You may customize the color, size and other options by selecting this option before copying the URL.
You will be redirected to a new page in Google Calendar to choose which options to change.
- After customizing the Calendar - select the url again from the src tag.
- Replace & with just the & character in the url.
This will give you the updated url to add to the Web Screen in MySpinify.
3 ) Displaying the Google Calendar
- From the left hand menu click "Announcements" then click "Messages"
- Click the "Add Message" button at the top right of the page
- Click the box that says "Web"
- Enter a Title for your Web Screen
- Add the publish URL from step ( 2 )
- Set the duration
- Add the Web Screen to any channels you would like to see it on
Note: if you have not created any channels check out TV Channels help article.
- Click 'Create Web Screen'
Now your new Google Calendar screen is all ready to view on your TV