This help article will show you how to display your google slides on your TV.
Once you have the URL, you will need to create a new Web Screen and then add that to the channel being shown on your TV.
1 ) Create Google Slides
If you are not familiar with Google slides check out googles Get started with Slides.
2 ) Get the Publish URL
You are able to publish a Google Slide to be added to your channel. Follow the instructions from Publish Slides on how to generate the public URL.
Be sure to use the following settings
- Get the Embed URL not the link URL. When on the embed tab you will need to copy the url from the SRC tag (see image below)
- Make sure "Auto play is on"
- Choose how long each slide should show for. The message time will then be the calculated by the slide duration * the number of slides.
3 ) Create Web Screen
- From the left hand menu click "Announcements" then click "Messages"
- Click the "Add Message" button at the top right of the page
- Click the box that says "Web"
- Enter a Title for your Web Screen
- Add the publish URL from step ( 2 )
- Set the duration from step ( 2 )
- Add the Web Screen to any channels you would like to see it on
Note: if you have not created any channels check out TV Channels help article.
- Click 'Create Web Screen'
Now your new Google Slides screen is all ready to view on your TV