The real estate industry requires agents to do lots of repetitive tasks in order to be successful. Spinify helps you to motivate your agents by pulling activity data on properties from MyDesktop and presenting to agents in a gamified environment. Spinify helps you focus their already competitive behaviors on the right activities for sales success.
1. Go to the integrations page
- Log into MySpinify - https://my.spinify.com
- From the left hand menu click "Settings" then click "Integrations"
2. Connect MyDesktop with Spinify
- Choose "Connect" on the MyDesktop Integration
- This will take you to a page which will list all MyDesktop integrations you have connected to your account. Click the button "Connect to MyDesktop"
- A pop-up window will appear for you to enter your MyDesktop username and password. Note that this will communicate directly with MyDesktop and will not provide your password to Spinify.
Note: If you login to MyDesktop at another URL instead of https://login.mydesktop.com.au? you must check the box below the username and password fields and enter the MyDesktop URL that you use to login with.
- After entering your details select "Activate"
3. Setup MySpinify
- Your MyDesktop users will automatically sync with your MySpinify account
Your Spinify Users MUST have the same email addresses as your MyDesktop Users for the integration to work.
If your MyDesktop user credentials change you will need to come back here and update them.
Your MyDesktop is now configured to sync properties when they are appraised, listed, under offer, exchanged and settled.
You can now create a leaderboard with MyDesktop details start here - Create a Leaderboard.