After creating your Spinify Account you will want your data to come across from Pipedrive automatically. You can get your Spinify account integrated with Pipedrive in just a couple of steps.
1. Follow the instructions to get your API key
- Log into the Pipedrive app.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner of your portal.
- Click on Personal Preference in the list.
- Choose the API tab.
- Your API Key will be shown on the right.
- Copy the API Key
If required, further API instructions can be found here.
2. Go to the integrations page
- Log into your MySpinify account
- From the top-right menu click "Settings"
- You should automatically land on the Integrations section, but double-check by ensuring the "Integrations" tab is highlighted in orange
3. Connect Pipedrive with Spinify
- Choose "Connect" on the Pipedrive Integration tile
- A pop-up window will appear with instructions
- Paste the API key into the pop-up window that you got from Step 1 Follow the instructions to get your API key.
- Click the "Activate" button
4. Map Pipedrive users in Spinify
- On the integrations page, click "Actions" on the Pipedrive card
- This will take you to the 'Map Users' screen.
- Then for each Spinify user, match them to their corresponding email address in the dropdown menu under the Pipedrive Users column.
- Once you've mapped all your uses, click 'Save User Mapping'.
Your Pipedrive is now configured to sync details from Pipedrive.
- You can now create a competition with Pipedrive details.