After creating your Spinify Account you will want your data to come across from Pipedrive automatically. You can get your Spinify account integrated with Pipedrive in just a couple of steps.
1. Go to the integrations page
- Log into MySpinify - https://my.spinify.com
- From the left hand menu click "Settings" then click "Integrations"
2. Connect Pipedrive with Spinify
- Choose "Connect" on the Pipedrive Integration
- A pop-up window will appear with instructions
3. Follow the instructions to get your API key
- Log into the Pipedrive app.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner of your portal.
- Click on Settings in the list.
- Choose the Other > API option.
- Your API Key will be shown on the right.
- Copy the API Key
If required, further API instructions can be found here.
4. Connect Pipedrive with Spinify
- Move back to the MySpinify page where you have the pop up window open
if you closed it simply follow the instructions from Step 1. Go to the integrations page
- Paste the API key into the pop up window that you got from Step 3 Follow the instructions to get your API key.
- Click the "Activate" button
5. Map Pipedrive users in Spinify
- On the integrations page, click the settings cog in the top right hand corner of the Pipedrive card:
- This will take you to the 'Map Users' screen.
- Then for each Spinify user, match them to their corresponding email address in the dropdown menu under Pipedrive Users column, like this:
- Once you've mapped all your uses, click the green 'Save User Mapping' button.
Your Pipedrive is now configured to sync details from Pipedrive.
- You can now create a leaderboard with Pipedrive details.