After creating your MySpinify account you'll need to link your OneDrive account with Spinify. This is so that updates to any sheets you choose to run a competition can be synced to your team's devices.
1. Go to the integrations page
- Log into your MySpinify account
- From the top-right menu click "Settings"
- You should automatically land on the Integrations section, but double-check by ensuring the "Integrations" tab is highlighted in orange
2. Connect Excel with Spinify
- Choose "Connect" on the Excel Integration
Note: if you have a popup blocker you will need to enable popups for https://my.spinify.com - or ‘allow’ popups for this session
- A Microsoft Authorization window will be displayed asking for you to Sign In and grant permissions to Spinify. This is so that your Microsoft account can push updates to your Excel spreadsheets to Spinify. We do not write any data to your spreadsheets or your Microsoft account.
Note: If there are any issues with connecting or the integration fails, try swapping browsers. We recommend either Chrome or Firefox (if you're already using one, try the other).
3. Excel is integrated
- The "Activate" button will become "Deactivate" which means your Microsoft account has been connected with Spinify.
- You can now set up competitions using data from your Excel spreadsheets.
Note: If you haven't created MySpinify users yet, see: How To Add Users.