After creating your Spinify Account you will need to link your Microsoft account with Spinify so that updates to the sheets you choose for running a leaderboard are synced to your team's devices.
1. Go to the integrations page
- Log into MySpinify - https://my.spinify.com
- From the left hand menu click "Settings" then click "Integrations"
2. Connect Excel with Spinify
- Choose "Connect" on the Excel Integration
- Note: if you have a popup blocker you will need to enable popups for https://my.spinify.com - or ‘allow’ popups for this session
- A Microsoft Authorization window will be displayed asking for you to Sign In and grant permissions to Spinify. This is so that your Microsoft account can push updates to your Excel spreadsheets to Spinify. We do not write any data to your spreadsheets or your Microsoft account.
Note: If there are any issues with connecting and it is failing try swapping browsers. Chrome and Firefox are recommended (if you are using one try the other).
3. Excel is integrated
- The "Activate" button will become "Deactivate" which means your Microsoft account has been connected with Spinify.
- You can now setup leaderboards using data from your Excel spreadsheets.
Note: If you have not created MySpinify users yet you can follow this Article about How To Add Users.