1. Start a New Leaderboard
- Log into MySpinify - https://my.spinify.com
- From the left hand menu click "Competitions" then click "Leaderboards"
- From the leaderboards page you can click the "Add Leaderboard" button at the top right.
2. Choose your leaderboard style
To create your leaderboard we offer several choices to suit your preference:
- Standard Leaderboards - How to create your own Leaderboard
Traditional is Spinify's leaderboard option that accommodates different numbers of participants as well as the ability to change what is shown on the leaderboard and how it looks. It supports different visulizations depending on the number of participants ( 1, 2 ,3 and 4+ ).
- Goal Tracker and Corporate Goal Tracker
Collaborate together as a team to achieve a goal, or highlight one participant's status on a single metric.
- Corporate Goal Gauge
Track progress towards a goal for a single participant or team.
- Head to head
Pit two participants against each other and let them compete head to head.
Highlight the top three participants on a leaderboard. More than three players can compete, but only the top three appear on Spinify's podium leaderboard.
- Corporate Leaderboards
Corporate Detailed and Corporate Highlight are streamlined designs meant to succinctly display relevant information for a large number of participants in a visually appealing way.
- Elimination Leaderboards - How to create elimination leaderboards
Elimination is a contest option where participants in last place are periodically eliminated throughout the duration of the competition at random intervals until only the winner is left at the end of the competition.
- Race Leaderboards - How to create a Race Leaderboard
Race lets you create a leaderboard with a more gamified feel as the participants will be positioned to race each other to the finish line. You can pick the theme for your race from a number of different options, including cars, donuts, ducks and fish.