What are Countdowns
Countdowns are used by managers to let the team know something is coming up. It could be for a big event, deadline or even just a quick meeting at the end of the day.
How to create a Countdown
- Log into MySpinify - https://my.spinify.com
- From the left hand menu click "Announcements" then click the "Messages" tab
- Click the "Add Message" button at the top right of the page
- Click the box that says "Countdown"
- Enter a Title for your Countdown
- Choose when the countdown will end
You can choose a specific end time by selecting "A Different Time". Or you can choose one of the options such as "End of the Month".
If you use one of the options for Today, End of the Week, End of the Month you can choose the Duration Type and make your countdown recurring.
- Next you can choose the background for your message. You can set either a video or an image and choose the style you want.
Note: If you upload an image and want it to fit nicely your image should be a 16:9 ratio. So a resolution of 1920x1080 is optimal.
- Set the duration of your message (How long it will stay on the TV each time it is shown)
If you have some channels setup you can choose them here so that when you create this new leaderboard it will automatically be added to those channels.
If you have not setup your channel yet you can do so after you finish creating your leaderboard, check out TV Channels for more info.
- Before creating your message check it out in the preview and then click "Create Message" once done.