What are Offices in Spinify
To make managing large businesses with one Spinify account simple, we have offices. You can separate your users and team into offices which will give you more control in Spinify when creating messages and leaderboards.
If you have not created users yet check out the How to add a user help article.
How to Create an Office
- Log into MySpinify - https://my.spinify.com
- From the left-hand menu click "Users"
- Then click "Offices"
- Click "Create Office" at the top right of the page
- The first field to enter is the name of your office
- Next, you need to fill the office with all teams and users that are part of your new office. Just use the drop-down for teams and users and click the add button adjacent.
Note: If you would like to add more users to your account check out How to Add a User. If you haven't created teams before check out How to use Teams.
- Once you're done simply click "Create Office" and your new office is now ready to use in Spinify when you are creating messages and leaderboards.
🎓Want to learn more about optimizing your Teams? Register here to access Spinify Academy!🎓