Teams are a great way to get everyone working together, building a collaborative culture and improving each others skills. If you have not created users yet check out the How to add a user help article.
1. Go to the Users menu Option in Team page
- Log into MySpinify - https://my.spinify.com
- From the left hand menu choose "Users" then click the "Teams" tab
- Select "Add Team"
2. Create New Team
Enter all the details for the new team. This includes the team name, team members and a team avatar.
After pressing "Create Team" the team will be created in Spinify and available to be used in leaderboards, messages, etc.
3. Edit Team
To edit a team
- Go to the Team page - From the left hand menu select "Users" then click the "Teams" tab
- Select the edit icon (pencil) on the row of the team you want to change.
From here the options available are the same as when you created a team.
How To Use Teams on Leaderboards
After creating your team you will want to create a leaderboard using the teams.
See: Create a Leaderboard for more details on how to do this.