Admins and players can now select a music video that will play when an achievement is triggered.
Any achievement that will use a player's custom music video must be configured to use the user's celebration sound.
As an admin:
- Log into your MySpinify Account
- From the left-hand menu click "Users"
- Either edit an existing user by clicking on their row or add a new user
If you haven't created a user before check out How to Add a User.
Or as a player:
- Click the menu next to your avatar in the top right corner
- Select My User to edit your profile
- On the Achievements section at the bottom, select the first dropdown and choose Music video
- Then, either leave the selection on Custom YouTube URL if you'd like to select your own music video, or click the dropdown to select one of our pre-configured options
If you'd like to select your own YouTube URL:
- Go to youtube.com
- Search or browse to the video you'd like to use on YouTube
- Then click share
- This will bring up the sharing modal:
- If desired, set a custom start time for your video by ticking the checkbox next to 'Start at' and setting the time
- Next, click COPY to copy the link into your clipboard
- In MySpinify on the User form, paste the link into the text field labeled, 'Paste YouTube URL here'
Please note: the user's custom achievement will only be used for achievements that are configured to play the user's achievement sound.
To learn more about configuring achievements, please see this article.