- You must have Salesforce Administrator privileges on your account to perform this action.
Change Sync Power User
When you install the Spinify app in Salesforce it uses the installing user to query and send the objects/fields to Spinify. If you need to change this to a user with permission to view more fields/records, or if the user is no longer active, you will need to update the syncing user.
1) Log in to Salesforce
- Log in to Salesforce as the user you want to use to sync data
2) Open the Spinify App
- Go to the App Launcher
- Select the "Spinify" app
- Choose the App Dropdown
- Select the "Spinify" app.
- Navigate to the Spinify Setup Tab
3) Change the User
- Next, click the "Select User" button.
- This will set the current user to the sync user
Note: this user will need to be set up in Spinify as well.