Open Score Cards Page
- Log into MySpinify - https://my.spinify.com
- From the left hand menu click "Coach" then click "Score Cards"
Check Score Cards Page
How to use: The score card can be used to track on how each player is performing in certain areas. These are broken down into 3 areas:
- Tier - this gives of how much experience that the player has to date. (find out more here)
- Points - this is the total points the user has accrued (find out more here)
- Spinify Score - This is calculated by your Performance Grid (find out more here)
View more details on users
On the right hand side of each users row you will see a eye, you can click this and click 'view' or click the row. This will give you the opportunity to view each players details.
Once viewing a player you can see the breakdown of their performances in current leaderboards, their gamification stats along with the performance grid stats.
On the top right of you page you will see Adjust Points, here you can manually add or subtract points to the user you are viewing. For more information on this check out Adjust User Gamification Points.