The Web Screen allows you to show an HTML page in any of your channels. You are able to display an entire Google Sheet, or even just a chart on your TV. To do this you will need to publish Google Sheet / Chart and once you have the URL you will then add it to a Web screen that will be on one of your Channels.
1 ) Create Google Sheets
If you are not familiar with Google Sheets check out googles Get started with Sheets
2 ) Create the publish URL
Follow these instructions on how to generate the public URL to be used on the web screen: https://support.google.com/docs/answer/37579.
3 ) Create Web Screen
- From the left hand menu click "Announcements" then click "Messages"
- Click the "Add Message" button at the top right of the page
- Click the box that says "Web"
- Enter a Title for your Web Screen
- Add the publish URL from step ( 2 )
- Set the duration from step ( 2 )
- Add the Web Screen to any channels you would like to see it on
- Click 'Create Web Screen'
Now your new Google Slides screen is all ready to view on your TV
Google Sheet Chart
If you are displaying a chart, it will show on the TV at the same size it is on the Google Sheet. If you want the graph to take up more of the screen, you just need to make it larger on the Google Sheet. After resizing the chart, it may take up to a minute to reflect the changes on the TV.