After creating your Spinify Account you will need to create a Zapier API key to be used to allow Zapier to push records to Spinify.
1. Go to the integrations page
- Log into MySpinify - https://my.spinify.com
- From the left hand menu click "Settings" then click "Integrations"
2. Connect Zapier with Spinify
- Choose "Connect" on the Zapier Integration.
- This will generate an API key and display it for you. You will use this in the next section.
3. Add Spinify to Zapier
- Install the Spinify app: http://go.spinify.com/zapier-app
- When you then go to add Spinify as an action, you it will ask you to select an account. You can create one using the API key provided in step 2.
For details on the various Triggers/Actions you can view Our Zapier Integration section