Spinify allows you to integrate into your Zendesk instance and pull activity data which is turned into leaderboards on the office TV, mobile devices or on your web browser. The setup takes minutes and can have you motivating service staff, closing tickets faster and having fun at work. You can get started for Free.
1. Go to the integrations page
- Log into MySpinify - https://my.spinify.com
- From the left hand menu click "Settings" then click "Integrations"
2. Connect Zendesk with Spinify
- Choose "Connect" on the Zendesk Integration
- A window will popup.
- You will need to install the Zendesk App: http://go.spinify.com/zendesk-app (see step 3 below)
- This page will also provide you with a code to be pasted into the Zendesk App. See step 4.
3. How to Install the Zendesk App
- Go to the Zendesk market place: http://go.spinify.com/zendesk-app and Click Install.
- Follow the Zendesk walkthrough installation steps.
4. Configure Zendesk App
- A Spinify Icon after installing should appear in the top left.
- Click Spinify Icon
- Paste in the code that was given to you during Step 2.
- If you have not created your MySpinify users yet you can follow this Article about How To Add Users.
- Your Spinify Users MUST have the same email addresses as your Zendesk Users for the integration to work.
Your Zendesk is now configured to sync tickets when they are created, updated, and closed.
You can start your Spinify journey now by adding a leaderboard.
Note Zendesk Tickets appear as "Cases" in Spinify.