After you connect your Intercom account to Spinify the following fields from the Conversation object are linked for you to use when creating leaderboards.
- CreatedAt - The time the conversation was created
- LastUpdated - The last time the conversation was updated
- WaitingSince - The last time a customer responded to an admin
- SnoozedUntil - Time in the future that a snoozed conversation will be marked as open (i.e. it will be in a snoozed state until this time).
- Owner - The admin a conversation is currently assigned too. Note: setting it to "nobody_admin" indicates the conversation is unassigned
- Open - Boolean value that indicates whether a conversation is open (true) or closed (false)
- Read - Boolean value that indicates whether a conversation has been read
- State - Can be ["open", "closed", "snoozed"]