After creating your Spinify Account you will need to link your Shopify store with Spinify so that sales completed in Shopify are synced.
1. Go to the integrations page
- Log into MySpinify - https://my.spinify.com
- From the left hand menu click "Settings" then click "Integrations"
2. Connect Shopify with Spinify
- Choose "Connect" on the Shopify Integration
- You will then be asked to provide your Store name.
- After entering your store name and pressing Activate. You will be redirected to your Shopify store to authenticate and grant Spinify access to receive sale details.
- Press the install button.
Note: Spinify will not have access to your Online Store, see your customers or modify your orders.
How to use Shopify App
Once the app is authenticated Shopify will start sending completed online sales to Spinify.
You may run leaderboards or view realtime data from Shopify by using the various reports in Spinify. Note completed orders show up as Deals in Spinify.
You can now create a leaderboard with Shopify Deals.