Note: Before deactivating an integration know that any leaderboard or Achievement that is running or scheduled will no longer be updated.
*If you are deactivating google sheets and reactivate the same account, the leaderboard will need to be recreated for new updates to appear.
1. Find the integration to deactivate
- Log into MySpinify - https://my.spinify.com
- From the left hand menu click "Settings" then click "Integrations"
- Locate the integration on the page that you want to remove.
2. Deactivate the integration
- Hover your mouse over the checkmark on the integration. This will change to a red button with the text "Deactivate"
- Select this button and you will be prompted with an additional warning to make sure you want to deactivate this.
- Select "Yes, deactivate" and the integration will stop updating data in Spinify.