After creating your Spinify Account, you'll need to create an API key to connect your custom applications and push records through to Spinify.
1. Go to the integrations page
- Log into your MySpinify account
- From the top-right menu click "Settings"
- You should automatically land on the Integrations section, but double-check by ensuring the "Integrations" tab is highlighted in orange
2. Connect to Spinify
- Choose "Connect" on the API Integration
- This will generate an API key and display it for you. You will use this in your API calls
- Copy your API key and save it for the next step
Use your API key to post events to https://api.spinify.com/v1/events
To find out more on how to integrate with Spinify via our API, check out: Spinify API
If you still need help, then please feel free to click the “💬 Help” icon on the bottom right of this page. Our Customer Success Team will be more than happy to assist!