What is the Overtake screen?
The Overtake animation will show up on the leaderboard it is related to shows up. It will show up if there has been any recent overtakes in the leaderboard to boost engagement with position changes.
What Can I Change On The Overtake Screen?
While editing or creating a leaderboard you can turn on or off the Overtake screen and even change its showing time.
If you want some more information on creating a leaderboard check out How to create your own Leaderboard.
Edit a Leaderboard
- Log into MySpinify - https://my.spinify.com
- From the left hand menu click "Competitions" then click "Leaderboards"
- From the leaderboards page you can either click the "Add Leaderboard" button at the top right or edit an existing leaderboard by clicking the cog on the row of the leaderboard you want to edit and click "Edit" in the drop down.
- Advance to the annoucements section by clicking the Next button
- Click the "Toggle Options" button
- Adjust the settings for the Overtake Animation
- Once you're satisfied with the settings for your leaderboard click "Save" to update your leaderboard.
For more articles on leaderboards checkout out Leaderboards.