You can change how long your leaderboards show for with a few simple steps. If you have not created a leaderboard yet, first check out How to create your own Leaderboard.
Open a Leaderboard
- Log into MySpinify - https://my.spinify.com
- From the left hand menu click "Competitions" then click "Leaderboards"
- From the leaderboards page you can either click the "Add Leaderboard" button at the top right or edit an existing leaderboard by clicking the edit icon on the row of the leaderboard you'd like to update
Update the Leaderboard
- Click the Next button or the screens icon to advance to the Announcements page
- The first option in the screens section is "How fast should each participant be highlighted?" using the drop down option for this you can change how long your leaderboard will show for.
Note: It is determined by participant selection due to the number of users you add to the leaderboard will affect how long it will take to show all participants on a leaderboard. So if you only have 1 participant on the leaderboard you may want to choose slow so that it will show that important leaderboard for longer.
- Once your satisfied with the settings for your leaderboard click "Create Leaderboard".
For more articles on leaderboards checkout out Leaderboards.