What are Messages
Messages are used by managers to send announcements to the TV. There are several types of messages that you can create, such as announcements or rep cheers.
These messages can be used to send special congratulations to the team for hitting targets, or reminding them of corporate events. You can also bring one team or team member to everyone's attention and have their details and a message shown about that rep on all the TVs as a personal congratulations.
How to Create a Message
- Log into MySpinify - https://my.spinify.com
- From the left hand menu click "Announcements" then click "Messages"
- Click the "Add Message" button at the top right of the page
- Click the box that says "Text"
- Enter in a Title and Message to be displayed on the TV. The title is optional
- Optionally you can choose yourself as the sender of the message and who the message is to. This is to give a personal touch to the message or a shout out for a job well done to a specific team or team member.
- Next you can choose the background for your message. You can set either a video or an image and choose the style you want.
Note: If you upload an image and want it to fit nicely your image should be a 16:9 ratio. So a resolution of 1920x1080 is optimal.
- Before creating your message make sure you have chosen the duration of your message. You may want this message to be on the TV always or just for this week, its up to you.
- You can also add your message to channels you have currently running.
- Once your satisfied with how your message looks simply click "Create Message".
Note: Check out the preview on the bottom right of the page to see how your message will look before creating it.