What are Messages
Messages are used by managers to send announcements to users in Spinify in the message banner and will also appear in TV channels.
Where Messages Will Appear
Your Messages will appear on the TV in any channels that they have been added to.
How to Create a Message
- Log into your MySpinify account
- From the left-hand menu click "Announcements" then click "Messages"
- Click the "Create Message" button at the top right of the page and select your message type
- If Sidekick is an option, you can select your persona and the message details will auto-fill:
- Otherwise, if not, or if you'd like to create your own: enter an optional Title and Description as well as the Message you want to be displayed on the TV.
- You also have the option to choose yourself as the sender of the message and who the message is to. This is to give a personal touch to the message or a shout out for a job well done to a specific team or team member.
- Next, choose the background for your message. You can set either a video or an image and choose the style you want.
Note: If you upload an image and want it to fit nicely your image should be a 16:9 ratio. So a resolution of 1920x1080 is optimal.
- Before creating your message make sure you have chosen the duration of your message. You may want this message to be on the TV always or just for this week, its up to you.
- You can also select a sound file and add your message to any channels you have currently running.
- Once you're satisfied with how your message looks simply click "Create Message".