When you integrate with Salesforce you can either:
- Add users individually from Salesforce
- Add users to Spinify with the same email as your Salesforce users and link them
- Bulk create users in Spinify that will automatically link to your Salesforce users.
Follow the steps below to bulk add users to Spinify that automatically link to your Salesforce users.
1 ) Open The Users Page In MySpinify
- Log into your MySpinify account
- From the left-hand menu click the "Users" icon to navigate to the "Users" tab
2 ) Download Template CSV
- At the top right of the Users page click on the three verticle dots, then select "Upload CSV", as shown below:
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up message and download the CSV template (or click here to download). Our template will make sure you use the correct format for uploading your users. Not following the CSV template will cause issues with your user bulk upload so make sure to stick to the template format.
Tip: Make sure that any dates on your CSV file are in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Fill in the CSV with all the users you would like linked to your Salesforce users
- Save your updated CSV with all your users you want to be added
Note: We support 15 and 18 digit user IDs.
- Once you create your CSV with your users Save the file as "SpinifySalesforceBulkUser.csv"
- Click the 'Upload CSV File' button in the pop-up window and you're good to go!
Note: It will take a few minutes to get your users nice and cozy in Spinify. You can refresh your page to see the latest users added to your account.
- Locate your file and choose it