After creating your Spinify Account you will can connect directly to your SQL database with Spinify and sync changes to tables in SQL to your leaderboards in Spinify.
Steps to integrate a SQL database
1. Go to the integrations page
- Log into MySpinify - https://my.spinify.com
- From the left hand menu click "Settings" then click "Connect" on the SQL Card
2. Add a connection your SQL integrations list
- Click the green "Connect to SQL" button to add a connection
- Fill in the details on the form
- Important: The query must return two columns named Email and Score
- Email corresponds to your participants' email addresses and is used to identify which player the score returned by the query belongs to
- Score corresponds to the participants' score that you'd like to appear on the leaderboard
- The column names must match exactly or the data will not sync to your leaderboards.
- Click 'Activate' to save the connection
- Spinify will then automatically query this table every 15 minutes and update the scores of any leaderboards running on this integration based on the query response.
3. If needed add additional connections by clicking the green 'Connect to SQL' button
See How to create a leaderboard on SQL data to learn how to use data returned by your SQL integration on a leaderboard.