Pre-requisite: You'll need to have created at least one SQL integration to run a Competition on SQL data. Don't know how to create your SQL integration? Learn how here: How to integrate Spinify with SQL
- Create a new Competition. See: How to Create a Competition
- On the Leaderboard Page, select "SQL Data" as your Goal Metric
- Select which connection you'd like to use
- Select the columns from your query that relate to your Emails and Score
- Continue to create the competition as usual.
The query will run once every 15 minutes and update the data in the competition.
Need more help setting up your Competition? See How to Create a Competition