After creating your Spinify Account you will need to link your Hubspot account with Spinify so that data will sync to Spinify.
1. Go to the integrations page
- Log into MySpinify - https://my.spinify.com
- From the left hand menu click "Settings" then click "Integrations"
2. Connect Hubspot with Spinify
- Choose "Connect" on the Hubspot Integration
- Note: if you have a popup blocker you will need to enable popups for https://my.spinify.com - or ‘allow’ popups for this session.
- Next you'll be prompted to login to Hubspot (if you are not already logged in)
- Then if you have multiple Hubspot portals, select the one you'd like to connect to Spinify
- In the popup, select "Allow" to complete the connection
- Once successfully connected, you'll be taken back to MySpinify
Note: At this point, the Spinify Hubspot integration will begin syncing data automatically. Any existing Spinify users that have an email address that matches a Hubspot user's email address will be linked. Any Hubspot users in your account that do not exist in Spinify will be automatically created.