After creating your Spinify Account you will need to link your Microsoft account with Spinify so that updates to the sheets you choose for running a leaderboard are synced to your team's devices.
To understand if Salesforce Reports is the right Salesforce integration for your needs check out this article: Salesforce Report Integration
1. Go to the integrations page
- Log into MySpinify - https://my.spinify.com
- From the left hand menu click "Settings"
2. Connect Spinify Reports
- Select Connect under the Salesforce Reports tile.
- Follow the Salesforce SSO Authentication prompts.
3. Integration Completed
- You've now successfully connected Salesforce Reports to Spinify.
- Next create leaderboards by pulling in the data directly from the report: https://help.spinify.com/hc/en-us/articles/900001500706-How-to-use-Salesforce-Report-with-a-Leaderboard