After creating your Spinify Account you will need to link your Salesforce account with Spinify. This is so that updates to any sheets you choose to run a competition can be synced to your team's devices.
To understand if Salesforce Reports is the right Salesforce integration for your needs, see: Salesforce Report Integration
1. Go to the integrations page
- Log into your MySpinify account
- From the top-right menu click "Settings"
- You should automatically land on the Integrations section, but double-check by ensuring the "Integrations" tab is highlighted in orange
2. Connect Salesforce Reports
- Choose "Connect" on the Agentbox Integration
- Click the "Activate" button
- Name your Connection
- Follow any SSO prompts
3. Integration Completed
- You've now successfully connected Salesforce Reports to Spinify.
- Next, create competitions by pulling in the data directly from the report. See: How to use Salesforce Reports in a Competition