After creating your Spinify Account and connecting Salesforce through our Salesforce App you will need to link the Gong.io conversation object with Spinify so that Gong conversations are synced with Spinify. Alternatively you can create a summary report in Salesforce with the Gong filters and connect it using our Salesforce Report feature.
The following help article outlines how to connect Gong with the Salesforce App.
1. Optionally if you want to pull in fields of connected objects you can create a custom formula field with the name of the object. In the example below, we've pulled in the name of the opportunity associated with the Gong call. This is created on the Conversation object created when connected Gong with Salesforce.
2. Open Spinify App in Salesforce and create a new Spinify mapping object called GongConversations. If you are unfamiliar on how to create new objects, see this help article.
3. Map the standard Gong Conversation fields, additional fields you've created in step 1 will also be added here. Below is an example of the recommended fields:
4. Now any new or edited Gong conversation will be synced with Spinify. They can be used on Leaderboards or Achievements. Some recommended uses include:
- Leaderboard competition on all Gong conversations held on Zoom.
- Leaderboard on Gong conversations that happened at a particular Opportunity Stage.
- Announcement celebrating any conversation where "our" talk time was less than 65%. An example of the trigger for this is below.
With the GongConversation object syncing across, you have lots of possibilities to celebrate great behavior, raise items you want changed or create competitions to get better adoption and performance from the team.